disp0sition asked: Maybe try not take a fucking video of your tv screen oh my god
What are you on about?
Job search went well. One of the guys in cex seemed to be rather enthusiastic about me handing in my cv.
hey dude i was in today do you remember what the guy looked like who you were speaking to?
so i recently modded mine and my girlfriends controllers with all new buttons and shiz and now i got people left right and centre asking me to mod theyres this shit just got real XD
what is the point in making plans with anyone anymore i always get let down
so today i was supposed to have lunch with my mum so i dont bring money with me at all NOTHING!
i now im let down and left to starve at work till about 7 when i finally get to go home
then i will munch everything and anything
and then i will not move from my bed at all
so i been playing fable three for like a week now and i finally get to the stage of getting all the property bought and i notice the gold key in my money chamber of the sanctuary so i decided fuck it ill wait for the money to build up so i can run up and get it
so i wait
and i wait
and i wait
and i fucking wait some more
finally at 5 million pounds (or fable money not sure what it is)
im able to run up and grab the key so i do and then the key dissappears and im left with no key
im sooo fucked off cos ive wasted ages waiting for it to see what the golden doors do now im not gonna know argh
fuck you fable 3
I don’t actually fit into any of these types…
Shortly before my AC2 crashed.
haha i remember killing roughly this amount of guards lol but screw the infinite respawn :S
The top-tier version is the Freedom Edition, which will be available for £79.99 on consoles and £59.99 on PC. The Freedom Edition contains a copy of the game in addition to:
- A 9-inch Connor figurine
- Steelbook case
- George Washington’s notebook
- Exclusive lithograph
- “Lost Mayan Ruins” single-player mission involving exploration of a Mayan pyramid and Captain Kidd’s cutlass
- “Ghost of War” single-player mission including Pontiac’s War Club weapon
- “Sharpshooter” multiplayer package including a new character, Sharpshooter weapon, one relic, one emblem, one special picture and “The Jester” title
Read more here
just saying but the figurine is a 24inch one lol according to the ubisoft website XD
- Shepard: Tell me that assassin hasn’t reached the Council yet.
- Bailey: He’s trying, but I’m making his elevator stop at every floor.